Sunday, July 5, 2009

They caught a Solider with his Pants Down ...Literally!

When I first seen this I thought it was some sort of a joke... A Solider at War in Pink Boxer shorts, lol... Why wouldn't you laugh at this? ...Then I realized that there was a short story behind this photo. The Solider was actually taking a nap when him and his team were being invaded by the enemy. And as a result of this, didn't have time to get fully dressed in his uniform.

I commend him for continuing the fight on the War on Terror, as well as every single Military personnel. I have huge respect for those men and women serving our country; I have friends and family who are serving or who have served our country. Even I went through the process of joining the Air Force... I appreciate the bravery Pink Boxers and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment