Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drake Premiers "Best I Ever Had" Video


First off let me say its been a while since we came across an artist who has this much buzz around their debut album. Drake's first video,which was Directed by Kanye West, off his upcoming album was a bit of a disappointment. I joked on my Twitter account (@imveryhumble) announcing that "the Best I Ever Had video was the Worst I Ever Seen". It's actually not that bad because I get the concept of the video but it still doesn't cut it for me.. They could've came up with something as creative but more relevant. I commend Drake & Kanye for taking a risk though. It seems they were having fun with the video... A lot of artists play it safe and just tape people throwing money around and popping bottles, lol... But you will definitely see more of this video on the Top 10 Countdowns simply because its a Hot Record.

No comments:

Post a Comment