Friday, May 22, 2009

When Battle Rap Goes Wrong: Charles Hamilton Gets Jaw Tapped By A Brooklyn Girl... ROFLMAO!

...Charles Hamilton is still my dude, I enjoy his music and all that.. He a good lyricist, nice character. He ate shorty during the battle but shorty V8'ed him, lol.. SMH. I mean, every dude had a moment where a shorty tried to challenge him, and its wise to NEVER HIT A LADY. So I commend Charles Hamilton on that.. But not every dude gets two-pieced by a shorty, SLAPPED maybe... not two-pieced, lol.. Damn!



...It looks like Sonic the Hedgehog meets Dr. Robotnik, lol... Charles is my man though... Keep doing your thing and hire some Female Bodyguards or something, lol... Ok, I'm done

2 comments:

  1. Good guy but that wasn't even necessary (her punching him that is)...Charles Hamilton was just playing around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that was completely uncalled for... Why would she challenge him to a rap battle if she couldn't control her emotions like that? Charles Hamilton is a rapper... And it's a battle rap! Its like challenging LeBron James to a serious one on one game and getting upset if he dunks on you, lol...

    ReplyDelete