Friday, May 8, 2009

DJ Hero!!

Ok, you could say I slept on the Guitar Hero series... Everyone I know who played it says that it's fun and addictive. However, I wasn't attracted to the game because of the genre of the music. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with Rock music, I just have a different taste in music. I always said that I would look forward to a "Guitar Hero-like" game that involved the Hip-Hop and R&B genres.
So earlier I came across this game while surfing the web called "DJ Hero". DJ Hero is made by Activision, the same company who created the successful Guitar Hero series.. DJ Hero gives folks a break from playing Rock songs by providing a turntable controller and allowing gamers to enjoy Hip-Hop, R&B, Motown and Electronica songs.
From what I understand, DJ Hero would give gamers the ability to make their own custom mixes to their favorite songs as well. Imagine custom mixing Kanye West's "Flashing Lights". I think I would buy a pair of AKG 702 just to get the full effect of the game.
This is definately a title I look forward to playing on my Playstation 3, not only because it includes my two favorite genres of music, but because it brings something new and innovative to the gaming market. I hope the track listing is appropriate and the quality of the gaming equals or surpasses that of it's predecessor. DJ Hero is scheduled to arrive this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment